• A smile can brighten your face like no other accessory.
• We at DENTAL LIFELINE the best dental clinic in Chandigarh offer you clear aligners.Traditionally, orthodontists and dentists used train-track braces to correct misaligned teeth. The procedure involved the use of metal brackets connected by wires.
What are clear aligners?
– True to their name clear aligners are practically invisible. You can have them on, and not be awkward about it, because no one will notice them. Moreover, clear aligners are not one size fit all – they are customised to suit individuals.
– Clear aligners are a snug fit; they slip over teeth, are transparent and go unnoticed. They are the best way to straighten teeth and do so gently, over a period of time.
– An important point to note here is that aligners are best suited for all ages albeit teens or adults. That is because they are custom-built to fit snuggly.
– A young child will not benefit from this procedure of straightening teeth, as their mouth and jawline are not fully developed.
– It is best to allow the ortho specialist to decide whether aligners are suited for you or not.
– It is also in your interest to go to an experienced professional, We at DENTAL LIFELINE offer excellent service and utmost patient care.
How Aligners Work?
– After doing the initial assessment of the teeth, the Orthodontist will first take extremely accurate digital impressions of your teeth and jaw using the most recent 3D intraoral scanner technology.
– Alginate or PVS impressions, which are frequently less precise and more unpleasant than digital impressions, are not necessary when you undergo 3D scanning.
– Through a compact, portable, radiation-free device, the 3D scanner digitally records the structure of your teeth and gums.
– We can build a model of your teeth from the digital impressions the 3D scanner collects to outline your whole treatment strategy.
– The 3D scanner generates results digitally, so they are immediate.
– Clear aligners are then made as per the treatment aim. The set of clear aligners will exert pressure on the teeth to move them in a specific direction until it reaches the desired position.
– The person has to visit the Orthodontist to change the aligners set as per the appointment given. Generally, the next appointment is given after an interval of around 5 to 7 weeks.
– Clear aligners can treat different problems like crooked teeth, overbite, underbite, the gap between teeth, and any such teeth misalignment problem.
– Clear aligners can give better teeth alignment that can improve the smile nicely.
3D Scanning Benefits
• Radiation Free
• Accurate dental models
• Quicker treatment method
3D INTRAORAL SCANNER TECHNOLOGY
To learn more about the aligner systems we use at DENTAL LIFELINE or to find out how aligners can help you get a more beautiful smile, book an appointment online today.